Join our YOUniq Wellness Blood Chemistry Club
Want some feedback on your labs and some direction on nutritional supplementation?
When you join our YOUniq Wellness Blood Chemistry Club you can send in your most recent labs labs and simple questionnaire, and Dr. Noseworthy will analyze your results and make recommendations on the nutritional supplements that will be most beneficial for you.
Membership has it's privileges!
- Stop getting generic information from blog articles and health food store clerks who know nothing about your body chemistry or physiology
- Have your labs analyzed by one of the leading Functional Medicine practitioners and educators in the field
- Receive recommendations for personalized nutritional supplements that match your biochemical imbalances
- Get exclusive access to the highest quality "physician only" nutritional supplement son the market (Brand names like Apex Energetics and more)
- Be rewarded for being a loyal customer - receive Club discounts not available anywhere else after you make your first order. The more supplements you buy over time the higher your discount goes.
Club members who struggle with implementation and progress can consult directly with Dr. Noseworthy at a discounted price. And if you decide to purchase one of our personalized YOUniq Wellness Programs, you get an extra Club Member discount!
Here is how you can get started today:
- Process your payment for the Blood Chemistry Club - this will let us know to send you your Questionnaire. You will receive an email with a link to fill this out online.
- We will ask you to send us your most recent labs to make sure they are current and complete enough for Dr. Noseworthy to work with - if not we will let you know what your options are to get those updated
- If you have labs already they must be done within the last 3 months and done in a fasted state, before 10 am - if your labs don't meet those criteria we can arrange for a lab requisition for you to get them done
- If you have a PPO insurance plan you may be covered - however we can no guarantee that any labs ordered by Dr. Noseworthy will be covered, in whole, or in part. We typically order more labs than most doctors (because we need to see the big picture) and they don't fall into the narrow scope of the conventional medicine and insurance way of doing things. There is a good chance that some, or all, labs will be denied and that can get expensive for you. Sometimes it's just cheaper to go through our discount lab account. But if you want to try your insurance please make sure you know what your coverage is (and what you might be responsible for!)
- Nothing Dr. Noseworthy orders will ever be covered by any HMO, Medicare or Medicaid - we will have to use our direct-to-lab discount account in these circumstances
- Please don't ask us to send a list of required labs to your MD so he/she can order them. We have tried this before on any, many occasions, and we have not once received everything we have asked for. This is a strict policy (sorry, no exceptions)
- If you don't have insurance don't worry - we have a direct-to-lab discount program that will save you up to $1600 off retail prices - literally!
Here is a list of what we need to do an excellent job for you! This panel will be charged to insurance companies at the ridiculous retail price of over $2,000 (in most cases) - but we can get this entire panel done for $375 using our discount network.
- CBC w/Differential and Platelets
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Reticulocyte Count
- Hg A1c
- C Peptide
- Uric Acid
- Lipid Panel
- Vitamin D (25-OH)
- Total T4
- Free T4
- Total T3
- Free T3
- Reverse T3
- T3 Uptake
- TPO & TGB Antibodies
- Serum Methylmalonic Acid